Recent content by Fletcher

1. F

Adding HID/PID Force Feedback Endpoint to Teensy 4

Replying to myself here to add some more details, since I figure I'll get better help with more details, and improve my own understanding! I've been reversing a lot of undocumented hardware lately, and I've got the full code here so this is actually a better situation than I've been in...
  2. F

Adding HID/PID Force Feedback Endpoint to Teensy 4

I'm interested in building a force feedback joystick controller around Teensy 4.0. I've purchased some salvaged old control loading servos that communicate via CANOpen, and have established communications using a python canopen library on my desktop. The servos report position as a 16-bit signed...
  3. F

LSM9DS0 + Teensy + Madgwick Filter Redux: Inverted Mag Z and slow response?

I am working on interfacing a pair of LSM9DS0 IMUs with some Teensy code to reconstruct the orientation of two connected rigid bodies (a user's forearm and palm, in this case). The previous thread here, "Quaternian[sic] is changing very slowly" was invaluable in getting my setup running. My...
  4. F

Audio + Joystick on Teensy 3.2?

So far it seems like my test setup connected to a personal machine (Win 10 pro) works and a nearly identical firmware on nearly identical hardware at work (win 7 enterprise, win 8.1 enterprise, win 10 enterprise) exhibits this behaviour. If I had a spare teensy/audio board I could test virgin...
  5. F

Thank you for the pointer to the relevant files, Paul -- I set this up yesterday and my device is now successfully interfaced! Just a note: The "Audio + MIDI + Serial" profile in Teensyduino 1.6.9 beta 2 and beta 3 isn't working for me on Win 7 Enterprise (but seems to work fine on Win 10...
  6. F

I'm building a device that will adapt a surplus military radio headset for use with a PC simulator. The headset has mono audio, a microphone, and a two-position push-to-talk switch. I am already using an old Teensy 3.0 to output the state of the PTT switch as two joystick buttons, and it just...
Back