Recent content by Gene_R

1. G

Improvement to Stream.h

Ok, thanks for the quick reply..
  2. G

Improvement to Stream.h

Hello Paul, All I would like to request that you add the line below (marked in bold) to Stream.h (@ line 35, ref to version 1.27 ) to make it more compatible with HardwareSerial.h ... virtual int peek() = 0; virtual void flush() = 0; virtual int availableForWrite() { return 0xFFFF; }...
  3. G

New Arduino Eclipse Plugin V2.2 and Arduino Eclipse IDE

I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but if your running Windows vista or better, you can use the mklink command to make symbolic links to the correct directories instead of copying all the files and folders. on my setup I created the following directory tree...
  4. G

BASIC for Teensy 3.0/3.1

teensy_gateway.exe Sorry I am jumping in here late, why not use the teensy_gateway.exe app instead of forcing the teensy to use USBSerial? The gateway app provides a network telnet session (forget the port off the top of my head, but it is not 22) you can connect to the does not disappear...
  5. G

teensy 3 MAC address

i am doing a cli and sei in the read function.. is that what your referring to?
  6. G

teensy 3 MAC address

additional changes I made a few changes to this, here is the results: // macAddress.h #ifndef _MACADDR_H_ #define _MACADDR_H_ /** Retrieve Ethernet MAC from Teensy 3 */ /* from http://forum.pjrc.com/threads/91-teensy-3-MAC-address Edited by: Gene Reeves 04/23/2014 * added [] operator *...
Back