Recent content by gi1mic

1. G

How do I send a USB Keyboard # key

Thank you :-) That works fine.
  2. G

IDE crashed, source code file corrupted

Under windows the Arduino IDE generates a temp file in C:\Users\YOUR-ACCOUNT\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_buildxxxxxxxx which it uses for compiling. I thought this might have allowed you to get the file back but under Linux the IDE uses the /tmp filesystem which is normally a RAM filesystem or...
  3. G

IDE crashed, source code file corrupted

Teensy files are plugins for the Arduino IDE. File saving is handled by the Arduino IDE and yes the Arduino IDE is very basic as IDE's go. As far as I know it does not keep any backups, but it should have saved your file when you compiled the code. The issue you describe sounds like you might...
  4. G

How do I send a USB Keyboard # key

I am trying to use the Teensy LC to emulate a UK laptop keyboard. Everything works great apart from the "#" key. On a UK keyboard this is a separate physical key (near the enter key) that does not seem to exist on US keyboards. You see it here on this image: The common names for the key...
  5. G

[posted] teensy2dmd -Animated GIF Arcade Marquee - SD card upload/download via zmodem

(work in progress) This is a simple project to create a low cost animated 128x32 LED display for the marquee of a full-size MAME Arcade cabinet. The code allows a Teensy3.6 to use a simple command line protocol to browse the contents of the attached SD card, upload and download files using...
  6. G

Open Source DSP Audio Processor for FT-817

Sorry one of the things I have considered trying is detecting and "re-generating" Morse tone i.e. you would never actually hear the original RF signal just a pure "generated" or pre-recorded tone which could easily be in stereo. For fun I already added Morse to speech decode capability which...
  7. G

By binaural do you mean stereo? It would be easy to convert the project for stereo but you would need use a Teensy audio shield or switch to a Teensy 3.6/3.6 to get dual DAC's for output. Given stereo would require more CPU cycles the larger Teensy boards would probably be the better option...
  8. G

triggering audio files with button from SD card

Are you using an audio file from the exampes or one you created? The library requires the files to be recorded at 11025Hz or 22050Hz 16Bit. Audacity is useful for creating the WAV files. Try one of the sample files first to see if it works.
  9. G

triggering audio files with button from SD card

I think your missing the SD card initialisation. Add Sd2Card like so: #define SDCARD_CS_PIN 10 #define SDCARD_MOSI_PIN 7 #define SDCARD_SCK_PIN 14 Sd2Card card; Then add the following line into your setup routine. card.init(SPI_FULL_SPEED, SDCARD_CS_PIN);
  10. G

I have released an open source DSP audio processing project based on the Teensy audio library that targets Radio Amateur applications. The Teensy 3.2/3.5/3.6 are ideal add-ons for older Radio Amateur equipment which does not include built-in audio DSP functions. It also opens many possibilities...
Back