Recent content by GlennBabecki

1. G

IFCT - Improved Flexcan Teensy Library

@tonton81, Thanks for the update on the library direction and the sequence of tasks. I certainly can appreciate your situation trying to wrap up the new library. Looking forward to the new version with Teensy 3.x backward compatibility and the documentation down the road. In the meantime...
  2. G

IFCT - Improved Flexcan Teensy Library

@tonton81, I have a project that I'm thinking of using a CAN link for robust communication between two elements. I haven't had an opportunity to dig into CAN prior to this application so I've found some generic references on the protocol. I believe I understand the "mask" and "filter"...
  3. G

How to use additional SPI ports on Teensy 3.5/3.6

Thanks for the additional insight on the SPIN library history and organization. It should help navigating the ILI9341 and SPI libraries in the event I need to get into the other SPI ports on the current project; the "jury" is still debating "need" vs. "desire" there.
  4. G

Paul, Thanks for confirming my fear/understanding of what I was reading in the libraries. While I could certainly "locally fork off" a version of the library for my own use, I would rather stick to the standard libraries, especially with the SPI because it is used by numerous other libraries...
  5. G

I understand how the basic SPI library functions behave, but I am wondering how one specifies a specific SPI port on devices like the Teensy 3.5 and 3.6 which have 3 SPI ports. I started to pick apart the SPI (and related) libraries to see how they work but it wasn't really clear if there is a...
Back