Recent content by Howie.S

1. H

Is there a simple test for flash memory being soldered on the 4.1 correctly?

Looking back, I did provide my version of Teensyduino lol Look -->> Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), TD: 1.53, Board: "Teensy 4.1, Serial, 600 MHz, Faster, US English" The Arduino IDE spits out Teensyduino version when outputting info from the compiler. The included " TD: 1.53 " part of that string...
  2. H

After taking the advice to upgrade to the beta7 version the code compiles as fine as powder. Big thanks @@mjs513 @KurtE for the extremely fast reply and the advice, you guys are awesome.
  3. H

@mjs513, I apologize, it totally slipped my mind to provide the version of Teensyduino. The version I have is 1.53 (current, non-beta). Thank you both for helping @@mjs513 @KurtE. You guys are *super* fast, replies came before breakfast and shower was over lol. I think I will take both of your...
  4. H

After discovering this thread when wanting to verify that my flash chip is in working order after soldering it and the PSRAM to my Teensy 4.1 board, I have ran into a problem. I have poked and looked around for a solution before posting, but now I am totally stuck. I already used...
Back