Recent content by iammb

1. I

SD.open taking long time

I changed the loop in my code and used one you mentioned above. 11sec gap doesn't occur at the start of recording, it occur when some 5K-10k files are recorded on sdcard. I logged the results and you can see seconds shifting by 1sec in one of the timestamps in the below logs. Check timestamp...
  2. I

SD.open taking long time

Do you mean its just time sync issue?, because i did perform continuity check with audio(Example: playing 1-1000 count in a loop on music player and recording on device). What i observed is, files with 9sec and 11sec gap are missing audio(0.5s-1sec of data when one file ends and other starts)...
  3. I

SD.open taking long time

This is my code for creating 10 sec wav file continuously, new directory is created every day. When i compare timestamp of files, i can see gaps between 2 wav files as 9sec and 11sec when i have set recording time as 10sec and files on sdcard is less than estimated files calculated on basis of...
  4. I

SD.open taking long time

Hi, Can anyone tell me if projects like microsoud recorder and batdetector have similar issue, while recording file continuously?
  5. I

UART error rate at higher baud rate

Hi, I am using Serial1 at higher baud rates(921600 and 3000000), i want to know how reliable is Serial1.read() at lower core clock. Usually i set teensy3.5/3.6 core clock to 120Mhz but if i set core clock to 48Mhz for these baud rate, will there be error involved while reading or writing data? I...
  6. I

SD.open taking long time

I tried creating new directory every hour and also tried with creating directory every day, but it's still having time gaps.
  7. I

SD.open taking long time

Yes,i format SD cards before using them. I have tried with both FAT32 and exfat, same issue with both. When i keep device recording for long duration's, i see these 11 sec time gaps (10sec wavfile) keep coming after 15-20k files recorded.
  8. I

SD.open taking long time

Hi, I am trying to make a continuous recording device using Teensy3.5/3.6 and SPH0645 I2S mems microphone from adafruit. As per suggestions i got from this forum, i referred micro sound recorder and bat-detector project and adapted to sdfs library instead of regular sd library for faster read...
  9. I

SD taking more time to write samples

Hi, As advised by WMXZ, i referred microSoundRecorder and bat detector and included sdfs library in my project. Sdfs performance if way better than SD.h. Earlier i was having issue of timestamp gap of 11,12 or even 15 sec between files(when i am trying to record 10 sec audio continuously with...
  10. I

Audio transmitter

For transmission of wav file via gsm, first i have to write file to EFS(Encrypted file system) of gsm and then issue AT command to upload file. If i use low baud rate eg:115200, the data transfer takes so much time. For 10 sec audio file 16 kHz sample rate and 313 KB file size if i transfer data...
  11. I

Audio transmitter

Biggest incoming string coming from GSM is around 50-60 characters. I am using Serial1 at 921600 baud rate and core clock is set to 120Mhz. Code below is part of working code which records wav file and uploads it to FTP. Problem in the code is that recording is not continuous, when i am handling...
  12. I

Audio transmitter

I want the device to record continuously and whatever time is left between waiting for queue to fill with audio data and writing samples to sd card, i want to send AT commands over UART.
  13. I

Audio transmitter

Hi, I am working on a project where i want to upload audio files(.wav) to server using GSM. Device should record 10 sec audio files continuously but when controller is free(between writing samples to SD card) it should send AT commands to GSM. I have implemented this using polling method, but in...
  14. I

I read this post : https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/34327-Audio-library-and-SdFat-Library . If sdfat is faster than sd library, how to use it with audio library?
  15. I

I searched on the forum and i came to know that SD fat library doesn't work with Audio library. So is there any other way to minimize these delay?
Back