Recent content by jeffreytcash

1. J

how do I adjust touchRead current on Teensy 3.6?

For me, It took around 6 hours of reading and research to get a good understanding of the TSI module and how to tweak the sensitivity. If you have a decent understanding of intermediate maths and physics, you should have no problem developing a system for adjusting sensitivity. There are really...
  2. J

Teensyduino 1.36 Beta #1 (ARM Toolchain Update)

Just wanted to let you know that when targeting Teensy 3.1/2, Snooze results in the following error only when using "Faster with LTO", "Fastest with LTO" and "Smallest Code with LTO": mk20dx256.ld:45 cannot move location counter backwards (from 00000000000004a8 to 0000000000000400) collect2...
  3. J

how do I adjust touchRead current on Teensy 3.6?

Thank you for starting this thread. I just ran into a similar problem when migrating from a 3.2 to a 3.6 and this thread helped me figure out a work-around to get everything working. I found out that by enabling the TSI_GENCS_TSIIEN and TSI_GENCS_ESOR flags, you can set up the ISR tsi0_isr to...
  4. J

Could a Teensy survive a trip to the moon?

I'm currently working on a project where we are planning to brew beer on the moon by the end of 2017 by piggybacking on the lunar rover TeamIndus is attempting to win the Google Lunar XPRIZE with. Here is an article from PopSci that gives a basic overview of our project, Team Original Gravity...
  5. J

Did i just blow up my Teensy 3.6?

Sorry to say that it sounds like your Teensy is toast. Your symptoms reminds me of a few years ago when I zapped an Arduino Uno with 12 volts by accident (when plugged in, it would just heat up and not do anything else). As far as saving it, you could always try holding down the reset button...
Back