Recent content by jnastaskin

1. J

Teensy 3.2, Audio Shield, Octows2811 Adaptor, ~1000 leds.

@gavra what did you do to read the audio signal into the Audio Shield? You mentioned you "figured [you] need to use a microphone/audio jack on the audio shield". Does this mean you just used an external electret microphone connected to "L" and "R" Line In pins on the audio shield? Let me know...
  2. J

Teensy 3.2, Audio Shield, Octows2811 Adaptor, ~1000 leds.

@gavra were you able to get this working?
  3. J

Audio Lib & OctoWS2811 Lib & Hardware?

Thank you so much! I'm going to give this a try this weekend. I'll be sure to check out your github site as well.
  4. J

Audio Lib & OctoWS2811 Lib & Hardware?

Thank you @GeckospotNixie and @alidaf for the helpful information, can't believe the timeliness of this post...I'm about to start a similar project. Would either of you be able to post a circuit diagram of the setup as well? I know they would essentially convey the same information as the...
  5. J

Beginner w/ simple questions for connecting Octows2811 to WS2812B Strip

Hi guys, I have a background in ME but am a complete beginner when it comes to hands-on electronics, so bear with me. I've attached photos to help clear up what I'm asking. If another thread has answered this question please post a link to it! I have a teensy 3.2 connected to a OctoWS2811...
Back