Recent content by johnrom

1. J

Future Teensy features & pinout

<Enhancing image level 1000 applied> Nah, I just found this in google image search somehow. Enjoy =D.
  2. J

I don't want anyone to get in trouble, should I delete my post?
  3. J

Hey folks, check out the picture upper top right in this link: https://www.digikey.com/en/maker/blogs/2020/sparkfuns-open-source-micromod-ecosystem-accelerates-prototyping (screenshot Attached). We need software like in one of those spy movies to enhance, the image but to me that looks like an...
  4. J

Cannot get DAC to work on custom teensy 3.6 board with 144LQFP chip version

Thanks so much for your help! I actually just figured out what was wrong, I had made an error copying over the schematic and connected the ferrite that is supposed to bridge VDDA and 3.3V to GND instead, so the DACs weren't getting any power... I.e. I forgot to check if it was plugged in...
  5. J

Thanks for checking so fast! Any idea what could be wrong, or further ways to narrow down any possible causes?
  6. J

Hey Folks! I have been dabbling creating Teensies in my own form factor (modules kind of like Sparkfun's "microMod" system, see pics below). I have made teensy 3.2's and now teensy 3.6's. For the teensy 3.6 I used the 144LQFP (MK66FX1M0VLQ18) version of the processor (Digikey part #...
Back