Recent content by JoMa

1. J

From prototype to 'product' (tiny steps)

Hello there, are there any best practices or hints, how to get from a working prototype to a first batch of the product (like 20-50 pieces). E.g. a little musical sequencer with 5 push buttons, a small display and a rotary encoder. The housing at the moment gets 3d printed and I know how to...
  2. J

Teensy 4.0 USB signals accessible like on LC or 3.2?

Oh wow, thanks for the hint Otto!
  3. J

I'm so happy to have all those features and I'm sure I will find a way....
  4. J

Argh, that's a pity. Thanks for the quick reply!
  5. J

Hello, in my latest project I can't insert a USB cable (not enough space) so I'd like to access the usb signals like on teensy LC or 3.2. Are these the pins? (see pic) Thanks for this really great project and community! Johannes
  6. J

USBHost_t36 Midi InputFunctions example is not working for me... Hardware issue?

Thanks a lot Paul! It's the second time I've worked with the OP-1 and the Teensy as USB Host. First time with a very old usb-hub: There was no problem. The second time I used a cheap but new Hama USB 2.0 hub and it only worked after using MIDIDevice_BigBuffer. Power was not the problem in my...
  7. J

Using 'Smart Control Servos' (Feetech) with Teensy...

Where is a good place to upload the libraries I've downloaded from http://www.rcservozone.com?
  8. J

For those of you, who want to use the smart control servos as well: It works fine with teensy 3.1! My mistake was the 5V input on the TTLinker. With the arduino board it worked without connecting the 5V to anything. The TTLinker got its power from the Vin, that is used for driving the servos...
  9. J

Here you can download the library and find more information about the setup: http://www.rcservozone.com/Wiki.jsp?page=Arduino%20library%20SCServo Thanks for your help!
  10. J

Thanks Paul for the answer! Yes, I have tried to change all the "Serial" to "Serial2" But without success. Now and then the servo moves for a very short time (very rarely) I haven't found any pattern, yet. I'm thinking to get a logic level converter. I'm nut sure whether the TTLinker for the...
  11. J

Hello! The smart control servos are really cool, because they have individual ID's so they can be used in a BUS network. There is a readPosition and writePosition function, that's why I want to use them. The servos come with an arduino library (SCServo.h). The communitcation between arduino and...
  12. J

Change device name

Hey, just found it out: You can edit the device name for 'teensy 3' in this file: 'usb_desc.h' You'll find it in the teensy 3 folder! Have fun!
  13. J

Change device name

Hey Nantonos, thank you for the instructions! But how does it work with Teensy 3.1? Is it possible, too?
Back