Recent content by jspark311

1. J

AudioInputAnalog pin selection broken at compile time? (Teensy4)

Ah... nevermind for now. I just read this thread (posted before mine): https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/58754-What-is-the-current-state-of-Audio-Library-support-for-the-Teensy-4-0 I guess even if pin selection didn't fail at compile time, I have no reason to believe it should work yet, but that...
  2. J

AudioInputAnalog pin selection broken at compile time? (Teensy4)

Hello, all... I'm trying to use the documented special constructor for AudioInputAnalog on a Teensy4, whereby I feed it a uint8 to choose which ADC-capable pin it attaches to. Like so.... AudioInputAnalog light_adc(22); //xy=88.00000381469727,389.0000171661377 AudioInputAnalog...
  3. J

Zephyr (?)

Those are fairly large microcontrollers... Might I know your opinions on any of the following things, as a data-point? FreeRTOS (or any other RTOS's you've crossed paths with) Threading or not Cross-usage of code/libraries between projects, especially between microcontrolers PlatformIO ...
  4. J

Zephyr (?)

Thanks for Teensy3, Paul. You've leveled many other mages. :-D I wouldn't argue with that. You're probably right. But I don't use Windows, nor do I care about supporting it. You are in open-source land, my friend. :-) FWIW, I want to start using PlatformIO. And it appears that they might care...
  5. J

Zephyr (?)

The question.... Dat timer interrupt.... rage-face.jpg For the sake of this discussion: here are my applications... STM32F4: A high-bandwidth, latency-sensitive, open-source motion-capture glove. Teensy3.1: An audio device with shallower demands of the HARDWARE specificity, but very STRICT...
  6. J

How does the upload actually work?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc9ebkpEjI1rii545o1_500.gif Thank you!
  7. J

Ok... I've made substantial progress on my project. And now I have another question regarding upload. Background: I would like to deploy my Teensy3 project paired with a Raspberry Pi. The two devices will be integrated into an environment where it will be a nusince to connect a development PC...
  8. J

Thank you! That was exactly what I needed! Is there a similar call to reboot normally? IE, to restart the program? I really like the teensy3.
  9. J

Sorry for necro-posting, but I have a related question... I would like the option of re-programming the teensy3.0 in-circuit without having to press a button. I'd rather be able to have a software event jump to a location or send a signal to enter the bootloader. I would simply tie a digital...
Back