Recent content by JV88

1. J

Teensy 3.0 driving 9-DOF accelerometer?

You are a god. Thank you so much Paul! That solved the problem, the gyro always produces readouts now.
  2. J

I also use a delay of 50 milliseconds between sampling but that didnt solve it
  3. J

I tested with the MPU6050_raw example and used the serial monitor of arduino. I also used this code for a motor control sketch. When not powered over usb the idle motors tell me that the gyro is only producing zero's again. After I push the reset button however the gyro readouts are fine again.
  4. J

@ Space: Is this problem fixed? I have the same problem. I am using my teensy 3.1 to read data from the MPU6050. After I upload it, it reads out the data fine, but when I unpower it and put the power back on it reads only zeros. This does not happen with my arduino nano, the nano always reads...
  5. J

MPU6050 & teensy 3.1 problem

I am using my teensy 3.1 to read data from the MPU6050. After I upload it, it reads out the data fine, but when I unpower it and put the power back on it reads only zeros. This does not happen with my arduino nano, the nano always reads the values fine. I have also used external pull ups between...
Back