Recent content by Jvyy

1. J

Audio Reactive LED Project: Part 2 Questions

Hey fellow members of the forum! I am back with some new questions and concerns after being unable to figure out as to what the next step is in pushing my new focused project further into finalization. This project is essentially a continuation from my previous thread I posted awhile ago...
  2. J

Sound Reactivity Question

I was lucky enough to take a look at Neutronned's microphone module and am now waiting and going to be in the process of making my own copy of his module that he once sold. Is there any tips on how to implement this? Please note that my only purpose for sound reactivity is to use a microphone to...
  3. J

I will most likely ever will need only to use the audio channel to be for the microphone module. But I may run into this issue in the future if I forget but will keep note of the limitation within the software.
  4. J

Do you perhaps know what kinds of limitations I would run into in regards to using a microphone module to do sound reactivity within a loud environment such as a music festival? I noticed that Ned's modified microphone module is seem to be the perfect piece for the Teensy module and am hopefully...
  5. J

I'm curious if anyone has any input on this. I am currently working on a sound-reactive project but starting slowly step by step and am stuck on this particular question... Do I necessarily need to use an audio shield (https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3_audio.html) to do sound reactivity or...
  6. J

Assistance with Teensy 3.6, WS2812B 144 LEDs/m Strips

I appreciate your response and I hope to continue to learn more about what I can do about this issue of large current flow in this particular project. And honestly this is a considerable amount of stress for me since it's the only issue I am having in this project. Also how to regulate the...
  7. J

Assistance with Teensy 3.6, WS2812B 144 LEDs/m Strips

Help with Teensy 3.6, WS2812B 144 LEDs/m Strips (Will Compensate for Assistance) Hey everyone, I am a completely new user to the field of electronic engineering and all that is involved with it. As someone who has only been a programmer for the most part of my life, I found that this area is...
Back