Recent content by jwiggams

1. J

Teensyduino - change CPU speed in software?

Hi Paul, that works perfectly for what I needed. Thank you!
  2. J

Oh, sorry I forgot to include that. Teensy 2.0++ . It is running at 5V.
  3. J

Hi all, I'm trying to give the ability to toggle between 8Mhz and 16Mhz. Right now in Teensyduino you can't change it after runtime from what I can tell, but I need the ability to drop the clock speed when needed. I've tried the code below in the Arduino IDE: #ifdef F_CPU #undef F_CPU #define...
  4. J

Teensy++ 2.0 in Arduino, can't control PORTF

Thanks for the comments guys. After reading Paul's comment, I checked with who I got this from and found out that yes, this is a clone from Aliexpress. No wonder I've been having issues. But I think I've solved it! It seems that JTAG is still active on this clone. Reading through the datasheet...
  5. J

OK, i've upgraded to 1.8.9, installed the same teensyduino version you're running, and STILL having the same issue. Again, if I use a different compiler like Atmel studio and set PORTF to 0x00 it works fine, it only does this in Arduino...which is why it's so confusing. If it did it in any other...
  6. J

Did you check that with a Teensy++ 2.0? Also, soldering isn't an issue as it's just the Teensy in a breadboard. Something else I found while testing just now, is if I make a C sketch NOT in Arduino IDE, and set the PORTF = 0x00 then it actually puts all PF0-PF7 pins low like it should! So this...
  7. J

Hi all, I couldn't find any results for this, so I thought I'd ask here. I've been playing with this Teensy using Teensyduino, and was trying to figure out my some of my pins on PORTF weren't behaving properly. Basically, PORTF 0-3 can be toggled low or high with no trouble, but 4-7 always stay...
Back