Recent content by Kaizien

1. K

Teensy 3.1 mouse resets to center of screen.

Hey! I tested it on my machine too (Windows 8.1 64bit) and so far so good! I have only tested the mouse right and left .click commands, but no more resetting to the center of my screen. Great work!
  2. K

I ended up just switching back to my leonardo in the meantime while we wait for the update... Strapped it on the outside of the enclosure just for mouse functionality. lol... the enclosure space was perfect for the teensy3.1. Any updates on when we may see the patch/update?
  3. K

been silent for the last month on any help. unfortunate really, these teensy's are useless to me without a function that previous versions had. oh well, time to move on and return these extras I have, or ebay them.
  4. K

any movement on this PaulStoffregen? ideas?
  5. K

to follow up with my previous post: Which files would I need to copy over from the old installation files 1.16 to the new installation to replace the absolute mouse? (1.16 doesnt recognize teensy 3.1, just up to teensy 3.0) right now here are the files that I have found referencing either the...
  6. K

Thanks for your response! I reread what I posted and I came off sounding a lot harsher than I meant to! I apologize! You have an amazing product that I am really loving in my project (I have teensy 3.1). Before I received your response here, I actually already tried the previous version driver...
  7. K

I'm running into the same problem... why the heck did they make the teensy 3.1 an 'absolute' mouse? I don't understand that... I'm stuck at a stand still on my project (converting over from a leonardo prototype) right now because of this issue. Anyone out there have any input?
  8. K

Teensy 3.1 Mouse works great... but not in game?

Hi all, I just received two teensy 3.1 (not being used in tandem for clarification) and so far I am so impressed with the size! amazing! my entire project has been converted over from a leonardo prototype to the teensy 3.1. I am running the programmer in Serial/Mouse/Keyboard/Joystick and/or...
Back