Recent content by kam42

1. K

DAC analogWrite Limitation

I'm way late on this, but I just ran into the same situation as Jake. Jake, were you using AGND, or DGND? Works perfectly for me with DGND, but for AGND, full output will be 0 to ~2.19V. To test, I ran the example script from https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensy31.html under '12 Bit Analog...
  2. K

PDB0CH1 register definitions

Thank you, Paul!
  3. K

Update files on SD Card through Teensy without removing card or reprogramming Teensy

Hmm - after thinking on it, the watchdog status doesn't matter to me, but I would prefer to shut the LED off. I'll likely keep the watchdog in - as you said, it can't hurt. I'm not adding anything additional into the code, so I was going to keep the offset you came up with. I have a little...
  4. K

Update files on SD Card through Teensy without removing card or reprogramming Teensy

Mark, Thanks for the advice. Here's my changes so far. I've tested all of the defined pins, although I didn't run through every combination. Have a few more things to change, mostly the offset and watchdog, and then will put this on github in case people would like to try it on their Teensy...
  5. K

For anyone reading along, it seems that the reason for the above problem is that the preprocessor does not expand macros recursively except in certain situations, as detailed here, with a workaround...
  6. K

Oh, I see what you ran into. I ran into it face first as well. In kinetis.h, line ~9142: #define _CONFIG_DRIVE_PORT_OUTPUT_VALUE(ref, pins, value, chars) SIM_SCGC5 |= SIM_SCGC5_PORT##ref; fnConnectGPIO(PORT##ref, pins, chars); GPIO##ref##_PDOR = ((GPIO##ref##_PDOR & ~(pins)) | (value))...
  7. K

Success! Went through your diffs and have it working with the default SPI0 pins. Working on adding your defines in for the different boards, although I might change them up a bit to allow for more flexibility. Will post a quick-start guide detailing the changes I had to make in case someone...
  8. K

Excellent, I'm digging through it now. The diff looks fine to determine the changes to make. I'll report back and get a little guide of sorts posted once I get it running. I should also note that I had your compiled version up and running immediately, works perfectly.
  9. K

To update, I also double checked that the target processor was a cortex-m4. Did you have to reduce the clock speed to 48MHz?
  10. K

Believe so - "${uTaskerLinkerScripts}/K_256_64.ld" for the Teensy 3.1.
  11. K

Wow, that would be incredible. Having a relatively easy way to add USB-MSD to a data logger is extremely attractive. Color me very interested. I've been trying to get my own USB-MSD up and running but have not been making a lot of progress. I'd definitely appreciate even a diff of your...
  12. K

Visual identification of Teensy?

If you look on the main (largest, 64 LQFP) chip of the Teensy 3.1 vs 3.0, there will be a marking that will tell you which it is. Top line, Teensy 3: MK20DX128 Second line, Teensy 3: VLH5 Top line, Teensy 3.1: MK20DX256 Second line, Teensy 3.1: VLH7 Students shouldn't have a problem seeing...
  13. K

Supercap for RTC?

As a jump-off point for the rechargeable battery route, you could try something like this: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/MS412FE-FL26E/728-1053-ND/1889204
  14. K

_reboot_Teensyduino() vs. _restart_Teensyduino()

It's all there, the loop is empty since code should never get there. The definition of WRITE_RESTART is defined before setup(), #define WRITE_RESTART(val) ((*(volatile uint32_t *)RESTART_ADDR) = (val))
  15. K

Can't use LPTMR0 on teensy 3.0.

Try this, although trying to read LPTMR0_CNR will likely still read 0, it will trigger the interrupt at the period you specify in compare_value. int compare_value; void setup(){ compare_value = 500; pinMode(5, OUTPUT); INIT_LPTMR_INT(); } void loop(){ asm("WFI"); } void...
Back