Recent content by Kampfwurst

1. K

Tennsy OctoWS2811 Questions Counter

no only the top matrix is doing some strange scroling but the text is not readable. #include <Adafruit_GFX.h> #include <Adafruit_NeoMatrix.h> #include <Adafruit_NeoPixel.h> #ifndef PSTR #define PSTR // Make Arduino Due happy #endif #define PIN 2 // MATRIX DECLARATION: // Parameter 1 = width...
  2. K

Thans Gibbedy, one line is working. But i put i put the 32x 8 matrix together as a square. So i have now 32x32 pixel. All the maxtrixes are connected in a row. I would like to drive it over on pin. The text should go from the left to the right side over all 4. I would like to use it as one big...
  3. K

Hi, I have 4 time a 32*16pixels WS2812B led matrix on my desk. I would like to show a 2 digit counter on this "matrix". So i connected the leds together. So my question is if there is a libary to show something on the ws2812B leds. Im using the OctoWS2811 Adaptor to connect the "matrix" to...
  4. K

Modbus RTU

Hi, Im trying to get the sample from BEN running on a Teensy 3.5 without success. I would like to use the HW Serial. At the moment im trying it with a USB/Serial converter. #include <ModbusRtu.h> uint16_t slaveData[16]; Modbus slave(1, Serial2, 0); //Bus ID, port, RX-pin elapsedMillis...
  5. K

Modbus TCP Example

Hi, Im using the first time the tennsy board. Now i would like to use Modbus TCP to comunicate with the raspberry pi. Can I use W5100 with a modbus lib. ( https://github.com/andresarmento/modbus-arduino ) regards Chris
Back