Recent content by Laki

1. L

Teensy working with HDMI input

The pixel is a specific pixel around the center of the image so that won't work. Can teensy keep up with 125 million pulses per second? If I calculated it correctly, the pixel clock on 1080p(1920x1080x60) is about 125 million per second. And what's the fastest way of counting the pulses?
  2. L

I would ideally check every frame. I assume there is no way for it to work on 1080p? Or 720p? There are a lot more pixels in there and I'm not sure how fast I can count the pixel clock. Edit: What if I counted the hsync pulses that signal new rows, and calculate the current row that way, and...
  3. L

By the way do I have to use the dma channels? Never used them before so not sure how they work. Also I bought a breakout board for the 40 pin connector, not sure if I bought the right one, though. And I'm not 100% sure if I understood correctly but from what I've seen, vsync signals a new...
  4. L

Thank you, I've only done simple projects before so I'll probably order that board since it looks easier to work with, I'll update here if I have any problems or if I get it working.
  5. L

I liked vga as a solution but I checked my gpu and motherboard and they only have dvi, hdmi and displayport... I'll look into dvi too, do you think it will be easier than hdmi? My gpu only has dvi-d, so no analog.
  6. L

My video signal is coming from a computer that's just doing desktop stuff and sometimes playing games, so I don't think it's hdcp protected. I tried to google the hdmi signal structure but I didn't find anything about how to read the image so that's why I thought the board I mentioned could be...
  7. L

Hi, I'm working on a project where I need to read rgb values from specific pixels from hdmi input. Would teensy 4 be able to work with hdmi? I also found a board that processes hdmi input and outputs to 40 pin ttl, would teensy be able to work with that? The board is TFP401 HDMI/DVI Decoder...
  8. L

Teensy 3.2 Mouse Only Mode

Hmm, yeah for my project it's really important to show it as only one device in device manager and at the PC at all. I don't really need to use absolute position so maybe I can somehow remove that part to make it easier. Tho I got another idea for my project now with using keyboard instead of...
  9. L

Thanks Paul, I successfully removed the keyboard and the joystick but teensy still appears as 2 mice. How can I remove one? And do I lose any functionality?
  10. L

How can I make teensy 3.2 behave as only a mouse and show as 1 device in device manager? Can I still use moveTo and click?
  11. L

Read keyboard/mouse button press

Can teensy 3.2 see if I'm pressing a button on connected PC without any software on the PC? Or can I like have a physical button in the keyboard button and it is connected with teensy 3.2 input pins so it gets activated that way?
  12. L

Simulate mouse controlled from another pc

Ugh well I already made the code and everything using the dll and I ordered the pciescreamer. Still waiting for it tho so not sure if that part will work. Btw what value did you use for the thingy about every ~5 sec freeze?
  13. L

Simulate mouse controlled from another pc

Heey thanks for response, tho I already asked on another thread and got a response. And I made it work :D I saw questions about pcileech on their github with same name as yours so I'm safe to assume you are trying to do the same thing as me.. Did you make the pcileech work too? (Just curious...
  14. L

Teensy 3.6 vs Teensy 3.2

Well even like 30ms is still fine, ideally it should be under 10 but it's fine. Tho the shop here only has 3.2 and 3.6 so I can't really buy the LC. Thanks for responses.
  15. L

Teensy 3.6 vs Teensy 3.2

I wanted to send serial data from my pc to teensy, and it's just a "0" or a "1". And based of what it is, ex. If it's 1, teensy clicks the mouse, if it's 0 it does nothing. But the delay between me sending the input and it clicking under like 5/10 ms.
Back