Recent content by Lena

1. L

Audio Library modifies pins?

Thanks, Paul! Seems that they're now sending data :D I initialized SPI before initializing the radio and the audio board.
  2. L

I tried setting up those pins in the most basic Hello World, but it is not working neither this: SPI.setMOSI(7); SPI.setSCK(14); pinMode(13,OUTPUT); SPI.begin(); nor this: SPI.begin(); SPI.setMOSI(7); SPI.setSCK(14); pinMode(13,OUTPUT); I read in another thread that pin 13 must be...
  3. L

Thanks, Michael, that's extremely helpful! :D :D I'm currently using a Teensy 3.6, an audio board and a nRF24L01+, and it seems that all three things together are not working quite right. I wired the RF24 to Teensy as follows: CE -pin 28 CSN -pin 39 MOSI - pin 11 MISO - pin 12 SCK - pin 13...
  4. L

Hi! :) I was reading the SPI library information from the Teensy documentation and it seems that the audio library changes the SPI pins. Is there anywhere I can find which audio objects change these pins, and a more detailed information why this happens?
  5. L

Voice Transmission using Teensy+ Audio Shield+ NRF24L01

Hi, there I was trying to do something similar to what you were doing. Did you manage to fix the noise problem? I tried using you code, changing the mic with the Line In. I'm using a Teensy 3.6, which one were you using? Also, I see you were setting pins 31 and 32. But it seems those pins...
  6. L

Teensy Audio Library + RF24

Hi! :D I'm currently tying to make two new audio blocks for Teensy Audio Library using nRF24L01+ radio: one transmitter and one receiver. It seems to be working well when I fill the array block->data[] with known numbers (the commented part). After filling data[], block is sent to the receiver...
Back