Recent content by Lilu

1. L

Simple I2S input with INMP441 Microphone

Thanks Paul... I bought a PDM microphone ( IM69D130 INFINEON, SNR= 65 dB !!! ) and I used Stereo PDM-to-I2S Conversion IC ( ADAU7002 ). It worked.
  2. L

Thanks Paul for your fast answer. I will buy an INMP microphone and I will test your solution.
  3. L

How to connect I2S microphone with Audio Shield(SGTL5000) and TEENSY4.0

Thank you for your fast answer. In order to understand your idea, I checked in SGTL5000’s (codec used for TEENSY AUDIO rev D and driven by TEENSY 4.0 ) datasheet (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/SGTL5000.pdf) the digital Audio Port formats/modes supported ( page 18) and I found: I2S...
  4. L

Wish to connect I2S microphone and use AUDIO SHIELD for headphones output High Paul, My intention is to use a I2S MEMS microphone as input and to hear the audio captured signal in headphones using the output of AUDIO SHIELD ( to benefit also of SGTL5000 output capabilities). As I understood...
  5. L

How to connect I2S microphone with Audio Shield(SGTL5000) and TEENSY4.0

Hello Forum, In the first step of using the AUDIO SHIELD circuit (rev D for TEENSY 4.0) I connected an analog microphone at the input and a pair of headphones at the output to listen the audio input signal. Using the GUI I also connected PEAK and RMS objects. I measured and displayed in the...
Back