Recent content by LittleJoshua

1. L

3.6 MIDI Host via micro-USB?

@Paul, thank you for the clarification, that helps immensely. I think that hack is a bit beyond me at this stage, but I've ordered the host-cable so should be all good with the examples. @Theremin, the question is indeed about Teensy functioning as a host, the objective being to create a...
  2. L

3.6 MIDI Host via micro-USB?

Hi All, A question about MIDI Host functionality on Teensy 3.6: Is it possible to interface with an external MIDI controller with Teensy 3.6 as Host via the on-board micro-usb port? I haven't been able to divine this from the forum posts about host functionality. I'm aware of the usb_t36...
  3. L

Teensy 3.2 Reset button working, blink/serial monitor not working.

Kurt, Blink is what I am trying to upload and not having success with. To clarify things, I've uploaded a video of the problem:
  4. L

Perhaps I didn't explain myself with enough clarity in the initial post: I understand how to flash, and succeeded in doing so both via the Teensy Loader when I first received the board (loaded fast_blink), and via Teensyduino (blink sketches and also the synth program I mentioned). The problem...
  5. L

tonton81, I'm not sure what you mean. I have power cycled the Teensy repeatedly (for example every time I plug/unplug it). Shouldn't sketches run immediately after programming? This was the behavior when I first programmed it, before the issue started.
  6. L

Hello all, I received my Teensy 3.2 today. Out of the box it seemed to work fine. Ran Blink, successfully uploaded fast blink. Fast forward a few hours, after soldering in pins, and uploading a few other programs to test (including a relatively large synthesizer program ~80% of memory) the...
Back