Recent content by lorencc

1. L

[posted] 32 Channel Parallel NeoPixel Driver

We have been building art cars (mutant vehicles) for Burning Man for many years. Our current one is based on a solar electrified Worksman side-by-side tricycle. For night driving it is illuminated by 22 pairs of NeoPixel (WS2812) strips for a total of ~6400 RGB LEDs. The strips are in pairs...
  2. L

Teensy 4.0 First Beta Test

Spoke too soon. Macbook doesn't see them on any port. "No Teensy boards were found on any USB ports of your computer."
  3. L

Program button gets the bootloader LED to flash and flicker for a bit. Curious how I might have clobbered the USB state. At least now I can do more than 5 experiments. :-)
  4. L

---------------------------------------- Sketch only, no pins, just a timing test. Worked perfectly. Recoverd both of them. Thanks much.
  5. L

Not sure where to post this. This sketch bricked two brand new T4s. #define MIN_LAG 1 #define MAX_LAG 21 #define N_LAGS (MAX_LAG-MIN_LAG+1) #define NBUFFERS 7 #define S(a) ((long)(((a)-RawBufferPtr)/16)) float RawBuffer[16*1000*NBUFFERS]; float *RawBufferPtr = RawBuffer; float...
  6. L

Teensy 3.5/3.6 port/pin map?

Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted.
  7. L

Teensy 3.5/3.6 port/pin map?

I do a lot of bit banging and I'd like to see the PORTx / pin map for the 3.5/3.6 devices. The map for the 3.1/3.2 devices has been real handy.
  8. L

Audio adapter input all -1

Wahoo! Thanks a bunch. Just verified it. p.s. Teensy 3.1 @ 96 MHz. Loren
  9. L

Zeroing the buffers when I release them and still I get -1. Checked all the solder connections. The ground lines are all tied, so that's not it. Is there some API setting I'm missing.
  10. L

Audio adapter and RTC

Thanks for the info.
  11. L

Audio adapter and RTC

Both use SDA & SCL. Is there a proper way to use both?
  12. L

Feeding a 1V pp 1 KHz square wave into LineIn. All I get is -1. Any ideas? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> AudioInputI2S i2s2...
  13. L

Audio board power consumption, etc.

Hi, I've used Teensy 2's & 3's with a number of LED projects, but now I'm investigating using one for a 4-channel 44.1 kHz data logger. It seems the capability of 4 channel input is now available, so I presume that requires 2 audio boards. Also I would like to record several days of data, so...
Back