Recent content by LoShu

1. L

Need Some Help Understanding the Library Code

@Paul I have based on your previous template and your guide and wrote a program, which apparently is running ok. However, in order to avoid inherent defects, I would like to clarify two more points: 1. I don't know how to set a point to NULL, just use the release along. Seems the program is...
  2. L

Thank you so much for your guide. Though I am only a beginner in C++, I shall go ahead for a trial and shall comeback to you again if I got stuck.
  3. L

@Paul The above template is for transmitting 1 single 128 sample audio block. Do you have a simple template for transmitting 2 consecutive 128 sample blocks? I am working on a fft256 system which needs 2 sample blocks.
  4. L

Audio Library and 4096 point FFT on Teensy 3.6

@ DerekR #62 I based on your real AudioGrabber256 example posted in your #62 to make up a Teensy Sketch, together with 2 x "arm_rfft_fast_f32" and 2 x "arm_cmplx_mag_f32", all set to fft256. The sketch seems to work ok in Teensy 4.0, however when I was trying to test the performance of the...
  5. L

@ DD4WH* #73 @ DerekR #62 I finally received my Teensy 4.0 board, and tested your example FFT4096, it works ok. I would like to thank you again for your assistance. I am sorry to say that I am new to c/c++, since your example is not a audio stream object, I have to struggle to make it works...
  6. L

Hi Derek, I am back to the ZoomFFT after playing around with the FFT4096. I have done the following: 1. Instead of using single frequency, I fitted a potentiometer to adjust the frequency of the sinewave. The variable sinewave is connected to your AudioGrabberReal256, the waveform can be...
  7. L

Thank you for your advise, I shall try that after I got the Teensy 4.0 and would let you know the test result.
  8. L

Thanks a lot for your information, defragster.
  9. L

Hi Florian, I have further tested the fft4096 that you have sent to me, the followings were found: 1. The analyze_fft4096.cpp and data_windows.c is not the same as those from gohlhausen. I think you have modified them to fit the attachment in the local directory. I also found that after...
  10. L

Hi Florian, By following through your steps, I am very happy to have the FFT4096 running the first time in my computer. I have to thank once more for your patience in helping me to solve this problem. I planned to do more testing on FFT4096 and shall let you know what I have done and the test...
  11. L

Hi Florian, I am still struggling how to get the fft4096 to work in my system, and have not come to your "FFT-Display_DMA_4096_Sinewave" yet. What I have done is using a simple Arduino Sketch "FFTTest" (attached) to test the performance of the fft. I use a "AudioSynthWaveformSine" to generate a...
  12. L

Hi Florian I have tried to uninstall and install Arduino 1.8.10 and Teensyduino 1.48 several times. The system is still not working. It cannot even compile the simplest example "blink". Finally I made a hard decision to replace my 20 years old laptop that is still running on window XP. After...
  13. L

Hi everyone; Just come back from my holiday. @ FLEOX I have changed my system to Arduino 1.8.10 with Teensyduino 1.48 Beta #1 as according to your post #59 on 10-05-2019 test the FFT4096. However, it looks like the board information has not been included because the system cannot recognize...
  14. L

Hi Derek, Thank you very much for the files. I shall study in detail and would come back to you again if I need any clarification.
Back