Recent content by madsley

1. M

9 Bit Serial on Teensy 3.1

Somewhat related to this I discovered that when using Serial1 on Teensy LC with SERIAL_8N2 it gets configured for 9 bits, 1 stop bit (config value: 0x04) so I do get 11 bits total, but just one stop bit. The correct config value to get 8N2 is 0x100, similar to the 8E2, 8O2 modes that already get...
  2. M

Artnet to OctoWS2811?

mortonkopf, are you outputting the two universes on the same LED strip? I've experienced flicker issues on Teensy 3.1 when driving more than about 250 x WS2812B on a single strip (even with the recent update to the OctoWS2811 lib for T3.1). Somehow the timing gets out of alignment but I...
  3. M

Trouble with Octows2811 and Adafruit NeoPixels

Yes, actually using version 1.1 helps a lot! :) I compared my version in /libraries with the 1.1 zip and they were indeed different. Overwrote the files and of course it works now! I am currently testing with 480 leds per strip and no flicker. Getting a respectable 70 fps even with such a...
  4. M

Trouble with Octows2811 and Adafruit NeoPixels

I'm having the same issue: My test rig consists of a Teensy 3.0/3.1 with the adafruit 40 LED arduino shield connected to the Teensy via 74HCT245 buffer. I am using Arduino 1.0.5, Teensyduino 1.18 RC 2, BasicTest sample program for OctoWS2811, even did a clean install of Arduino+Teensyduino. I...
Back