Recent content by Maher

1. M

Searching for FTP Server example on Teensy 4.1 with QNEthernet

Hi microguy, I got the FTP to work with NativeEthernet in active mode in filezilla i went to file->site manager->under general use FTP protocol and plain FTP encryption and then under transfer setings use Active mode and check the box to limit number of simultaneous connections to 1 and also...
  2. M

Hi microguy, could you share how you setup your filezilla and firewall? I am using windows 10 and Teensy 4.1 I have filezilla 3.60.1 for ftp client and using QNEthernet now I set up filezilla in active mode( edit -> setting -> passive mode -> fall back to active mode) i believe this should...
  3. M

Hi microguy so with other ethernet libraries you were not seeing this issue? if so is it the QNEthernet library that works with this? I tired with the older filezilla 3.46.3 version also but still get the same error thanks
  4. M

Teensyduino File System Integration, including MTP and MSC

Hi Kurt, thanks for reply! I'll try out this brute force method thanks again
  5. M

Hi Thanks for the MTP library I have a teensy 4.1 and the MTP is working fine on it, I am able to log data to the Teensy SD card and can also see the data in the SD card through file explorer on my PC however once I open the SD card file or directory on my PC, the files no longer get updated...
  6. M

Hi khoih-prog thanks for this library i initialized the FTP server object as FtpServer ftpSrv I am running the FTP_Server_SDFAT2 example and I am trying to connect to this server using FileZilla however I get this error in FileZilla this is the arduino serial monitor Starting FTP_Server_SDFAT2...
  7. M

Teensy 4.1, Native Ethernet, MQTT and a 2 hour mystery

Hi I am trying to connect a Teensy 4.1 to a Mosquitto MQTT broker running on my local PC the broker name is localhost and is on port 1883 I am using latest versions of the NativeEthernet library and the PubSubClient library this is my code( its just the mqtt_basic example given in the...
  8. M

Highly optimized ILI9341 (320x240 TFT color display) library

thanks for the replies! yes my screen does have that transistor Q1. My screen is the same one that is in the github link that you posted. Is there any command that I can send to the ILI9341 to control this transistor? I don't see a way to directly connect a teensy pin to this transistor Thanks again
  9. M

I don't have a link for the datasheet but its the same one listed in the PRJC website it does have a LED pin to power the backlight but I believe it needs 3.6 to 5V for normal operation and would draw like 20mA and teensy digital pin can't do that
  10. M

Hi i am using a 240x320 tft display ILI9341. I am using the optimized ILI9341 library. is there any way to turn off the backlight? i noticed there is a Display off defined in the library as 0x28. i dont have a seperate lite pin on my display to control the backlight and can't power the...
  11. M

FREE Menu Library for ILI9341 Displays

Hi Kris Thanks for this menu system. Is it possible to have an ItemMenu go to another ItemMenu which goes to another ItemMenu or EditMenu. right now I am able to get an ItemMenu go to another ItemMenu Thanks
  12. M

Teensy 4.1 SD card reader doesn't work with any library

Hi Paul I have a Teensy 4.1, is it possible to open two .txt files both in write mode at the same time? like can I do File dataFile_1 = SD.open("temperature.txt", FILE_WRITE); File dataFile_2 = SD.open("pressure.txt", FILE_WRITE); or do I have to close one file before opening the next? Thanks
  13. M

Hi Electrolyt, thanks for the response, this clears it up a lot for me!! Thanks
  14. M

Thanks Paul, I updated to Teensyduino 1.57-beta1 and now able to compile the examples without the usb_mtp_status error. sorry to ask a stupid question, with the example_3_simple_SD will I be able to access the Teensy SD card from my PC and download files to my PC My Teensy hasn't arrived yet so...
  15. M

Yeah I do have the MTP_Teensy.h header file I am using USB type as MTP disk when compiling I tried installing the latest IDE(1.8.19) but still get the same error I tried another example(MTP_logger) from the MTP_teensy library and get a different error...
Back