Recent content by Mano1979

1. M

Servo library with variable speed?

Thanks for your reply! Do you happen to know of an example of that?
  2. M

Servo library with variable speed?

I am looking for a servo library that has variable speed, that works with the Teensy4.1 Is there something like this?
  3. M

Running 15 servos on Teensy 4.1 - Too much current draw?

Wow! Someone has got a hardon for Adafruit! I agree with you partly, but Adafruit is the knockoff seller here! Do you know where the Adafruit Trinket came from? ME!!! It was my design. I asked adafruit for some help with the software side of it, and they stole it! And that is how it mostly goes...
  4. M

That is an amazing project though!!! For those small servos the PCA96XX servo controllers work fine!
  5. M

@luni I started out with those servo controllers, but they are not up to the task. Besides from being glitchy, the power rail is not able to cary enough current for all the servos. That board is actually meant to drive LED's. That is why i made my own servo controller. Also, these exact same...
  6. M

ok thank you. since smoothness and speed are of the essence i opted for 1K resistors.
  7. M

Will 4.7K be too high a value, since the logic is 3.3V?
  8. M

The servos work reliable on 3.3V logic. i added the resistors allready in my design. i just wanted to check if they were needed. so thank you. also thank you for the clearification on the pins current. I hope i don't blow up any more teensy's now ;)
  9. M

I want to drive 15 servos (+ some sensors) on the Teensy 4.1 but i'm afraid im exceeding the max current draw. The servos are powered by a separate supply, so my question only applies to the signal pins for the servos. I know the max current draw per pin is 25mA, but if there is 15 servos that...
  10. M

Teensy 4.1 faulty voltage regulator?

It whas ordered from a distributor. TINYTRONICS.NL Does that mean i have to take this up with them?
  11. M

Sure you can download them here: https://we.tl/t-w48fGvd8xZ
  12. M

I did inspect it with a loupe (with build in light) and didn't see anything. I know ESD can be a problem, that is why i always discharge before handling any electronics. But i'm sure i didn't touch it between it working and it stopping tot work.
  13. M

I agree to a certain extent. Components like transistors, mosfets and voltage regulators, do tend to short when they break. There is nothing connected to the teensy and the short is still there. And nothing changed since it whas working before. And yes, it worked when it arrived, but it has...
  14. M

HW problem: Teensy 3.6 stopped working, gets hot

Ok. Yeah i thought of that too however i am very carefull and always discharge before working on electronics. Thank you for your reply though.
Back