Recent content by manuwestern

1. M

COM port error

Hi together, i can't use my serial monitor because of the following problem: "Error opening serial port 'COM3'. (Port busy)" i use arduino 1.8.2, windows 10 (1703) and a teensy 3.6/3.5. i tried to fix the problem by: - deleting the devices and deinstalling all drivers - deleting inactive...
  2. M

PWM phase shift - help

i understand you and thanks for your help... I want to emulate an shaft encoder, it should output a small pulse everytime when the encoder turns 360 degrees (equate to e.g. 1000 pulses). It should be possible to variate the angular-speed of the shaft-encoder during the simulation. But now i...
  3. M

PWM phase shift - help

no ideas :-(???
  4. M

PWM phase shift - help

thank you very much for your help. is there an elegant way to trigger a "single shot"-signal as soon as the PWM-signal repeated x-times? my first idea was to create an ISR that counts the modulo-compare matches (PWM-periods) and after a specific count of repetitions i would output a short...
  5. M

PWM phase shift - help

yes thanks it works well!!!! i was just studying the manual, its really complicated. my last newbie question, why do the timers work only with 60MHz?
  6. M

PWM phase shift - help

i need two 500kHz PWMs with 50% duty cycle. :)
  7. M

PWM phase shift - help

hi, is it possible to create 2 PWM-signals with one of them have a 90 degrees phase shift? i am looking for a solution that uses the teensy's internal hardware timers. i use a teensy 3.6. kind regards manuel
  8. M

shaft encoder situation

shaft encoder simulation hi together, i bought a teensy 3.6 and try to build a shaft encoder signal simulator with A,B,Z-signals. Is it possible to generate those signals with a maximum frequency of 500kHz? please look at the attached image. i will be very thankful for your help. Greets Manuel
Back