Recent content by marcob

1. M

Sparkfun BNO080 - Teensy 3.6 >> 4.0

Hi guys, I am going crazy. Could anyone of you please run this code and see if you have any issue? I have also attached the arduino console during the uploading of the code Thanks
  2. M

Thank you so much @mjs513 and @KurtE . Will be testing and report back
  3. M

Thank you so much! Hiran will write here later tonight.
  4. M

I will ask Hiran to create an account and reply here. He is writing the code. Thank you so much! We live in different time zones so we would potentially reply at different times of the day. We were using a bno050 on a t32 to control an emulated mouse but we have issues with the low polling...
  5. M

When you move the bno080, the data change? the issue might be related to the radio module maybe then ? I wish someone else would be able to test sparkfun radio module and bno080, because either it is something we are doing wrong or something is wrong somewhere else ?
  6. M

gyrotest works for me gyrotest22 is not working at all. I get no data at all. The project is about controlling an emulated mouse via the t32 + bno080 The receiver is a leoanrdo with radio on it. We move the bno080, the mouse pointer moves on the pc. I will ask the developer helping me out...
  7. M

Data doesn't change when moving the bno080. The bno080 i2c is having issues. After I use the above code, if I do the i2c scanner, the bno080 is undetected. Did anyone tested on teeensy the bno080 in conjunction with a sparkfun radio module , on a teensy? scanner, the bno080 is not detected...
  8. M

I am trying to run this code on the teensy 3.2 with a bno080 connected to it and a sparkfun radio module ( SparkFun Transceiver Breakout - nRF24L01+) connected to the teensy , but the bno080 becomes undetected. ( Any thoughts why?
  9. M

What i2c library must be used on teensy for the bno080 ?
  10. M

Hi guys, I am back to the a same sort of issue. I have a new bno080 that works on an arduino uno but not on a tensy 3.2 or teensy 4.0 This is the i2c scanning code I am using on the uno and teensy when the bno080 is connected to each // Arduino I2C Scanner // Re-writed by Arbi Abdul...
  11. M

Teensy 4.0 Miso and Mosi: how many and where are they located ?

Hi guys, I have a few Teensy 4.0 . I don't really understand where all the mosi and miso are though I have the front and back paper with the pin location For example, where are pins: 34 and 35 and where is miso1? Thanks
  12. M

"Teensy 3.2 or teensy 4.0" wireless communication with arduino leonardo

I am using this https://www.partsnotincluded.com/how...rduino-xinput/ https://github.com/dmadison/ArduinoXInput_Teensy But the problem stands because cronusmax zen and titan two, do not recognize the xinput teensy device when connected via usb to the zen or to the titan two. If I use instead...
  13. M

Thank you so much. Talking to the developer of the dual system " locomotion - custom hand controller". we might have an issue with the limitations of the additional serial port created using hte library. I am hoping I can get the developer of titan two, to add direct support to teensy 3.2...
  14. M

My understanding is that the HC-05 can not be used for my case on the leonardo because the leonardo has only 1 set of RX / TX that is used already for USB connection of the leonado to the PC/zen/titan two. It seems I can't have on a leonardo both at the same time the HC-05 module and the usb...
  15. M

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you have also suggestion for using bluetooth connectivity between teensy and arduino leonardo? The above idea is to add gamepad functionality to the project by using the arduino leonardo xinput ,rather than teensy 3.2 xinput. Unfortunately titan two and cronus...
Back