Recent content by maregi5

1. M

Open drain UART function call order and pull-ups

Hello, I was setting up open drain UART on Teensy 4.1. Function description of setTX(pin,opendrain) mentions it "may be called before begin(baud)" so I thought I should set the same default pin first to open drain and use it like this: Serial1.setTX(1, true); Serial1.begin(115200...
  2. M

platformio.ini for Teensy 4.1

I started using PlatformIO with Teensy but couldn't find an easy all-in-one reference for the options that in Arduino IDE you can select from the menu (CPU speed, USB type, optimization and keyboard layout), so I wrote one myself. The below example should work as reference how one could set the...
  3. M

an experience trying to buy a Teensy 4.1 from Mouser

I bought my replacement Teensy 4.1 from BerryBase, too, even though their reviews online didn't seem super positive. Although not advertised on their shipping costs page, they had a 5,90 euros tracked DHL shipping option which took a bit over a week to arrive to other EU country. So the total...
  4. M

an experience trying to buy a Teensy 4.1 from Mouser

I find postage costs a bit too harsh for buying a single item from the common electronics distributors, but I managed to find some other components that I needed and a backorderable (headerless) Adafruit Teensy 4.1 from Mouser. (For some reason Mouser doesn't allow exporting the Sparkfun Teensy...
Back