Recent content by MC10

1. M

Quad channel output on Teensy 3.6

Hi WMXZ, Thanks, the connection on the 1st board are as you said. Though I wonder what your train of thought was on connecting pin A.7 & A.8? For the T3.2 connections on the 2nd audio shield would be: connect A.22 (DIN) to A15 connect A.13 (DOUT) to T3.2 pad 30 (SDA1) So my translation to...
  2. M

Hi WMXZ, thanks for your reply! You are right, they are stacked when I use them. The SD card is read from both sloths so that connection works. And indeed they are rev D's!
  3. M

Teensy 4.0 I2S Support

Hi Chip, I wasn't able to find a thread with a match for this question either so I posted my question here: https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/41371-Quad-channel-output-on-Teensy-3-6?p=230270#post230270 I'm not familiar with the posting rules so it might have been a great net thread as well. Have...
  4. M

QuadChannelOutput on Teensy 4.0 Hi all, I'm new to this forum so I hope that this question still fits inside this thread. Also new to Teensy, coding and soldering altogether so let me know if I need to up my clear question asking skills. For my graduation research I want to use the Teensy 4.0...
Back