Recent content by microenh

1. M

Arduino IDE Error

Paul, That's good to know. I'll just ignore the message then. FWIW, I've also seen it from time to time with VS Code and PlatformIO also under Linux Mint 19.3. Mark
  2. M

Can't Install Teensyduino Linux Mint

Paul, Yes, indeed that was the issue. I have successfully installed Tweensyduino in the folder /opt/arduino-1-8-13. Mark
  3. M

Arduino IDE Error

I think I have successfully installed Tweensyduino into my Arduino IDE 1.8.13 installation on Linux Mint 19.3. I selected Teensy 4.1 as the board. I loaded the blink sketch. With a Teensy 4.1 connected via USB, I clicked upload. The sketch compiled, the Teensy loader popped up and briefly...
  4. M

I think I figured it out. On my Linux box, the folder that allowed me to install Teensyduino was /opt/arduino-1.8.13 Mark
  5. M

Frank, That does work - Thanks. I wonder what I did when I installed Arduino IDE that created the problem? I'm not a Linux expert. Mark
  6. M

I tried that by creating a soft link to the .arduino15 folder. That didn't work. By clicking on the ? button in the installer, it looks like the installer is looking for a file lib/version.txt which is not in the .arduino15 folder. I unzipped the archive I downloaded from the Arduino.cc website...
  7. M

I downloaded and installed Arduino IDE 1.8.13 (from the Arduino.cc website, not the repository) on Linux Mint 19.3. It is working fine and I have compiled lots of code for Arduino and ESP32 micro-controllers. I downloaded and updated the udev rules for Teensyduino. I downloaded and ran the...
Back