Recent content by Mike85

1. M

AudioInputAnalogStereo, can it be paused to sample another analog port

I think I can sort of answer my own question. I use A3 and A6 for the AudioInputAnalogStereo. It would seem (from other threads) that A6 is assigned to ADC0 and A3 can be either ADC0 or ADC1 but by default is assigned to ADC0. I'm using A10 to monitor the battery which can also be ADC0 or ADC1...
  2. M

AudioInputAnalogStereo, can it be paused to sample another analog port

Hi, I have a project using AudioInputAnalogStereo which is working just fine. However, it would be really useful if I could stop it sampling the ADC cores just long enough to read another analog port. I only need to sample once a minute then return to sampling the audio. It's to monitor a...
  3. M

New to Teensy

1377 pages of datasheet is a lot of bedtime reading and I clearly haven't read that chapter yet. My experience with PICs is that you can set bits to stop the code being read back and that these are usually set using an external programmer. What I'm wondering is how you stop someone with a lapton...
  4. M

New to Teensy

So, you've written your carefully crafted code into your Teensy and installed your electronic work of art, how do you protect your precious Teensy and its code from being tampered with? Is there some way of locking it or do you have to do something drastic like remove the bootloader chip?
  5. M

New to Teensy

Thanks for the reply. So once my Teeny is installed in its final home doing what I want it to do the bootloader chip plays no more part in the proceedings, it just sits there retired. I wish I could. Mike
  6. M

New to Teensy

Hi, I have recently got a Teensy 3.2 and am having lots of fun with it. I'm just a little confused as to what the bootloader chip does. I've used PICs and their external programmer, is it like that only on the Teensy all the time? Mike
Back