Recent content by MoA

1. M

Teensy 4.0 : Hardware, software and 3D Mechanical Model questions

Thanks you very much. Great help! Mo
  2. M

Teensy 4.0 : Hardware, software and 3D Mechanical Model questions

I would like to operate a Teensy 4.0 using external powering at 600 MHz clock speed. Please respond to the following questions: 1) What voltage do I need to operate chive the above-mentioned clock speed? My circuit has plent of current at 5 VDC 2) To operate at 600 MHz, do I need to add...
  3. M

High-speed digital I/O

Writing an 8-bit value to 8 digital output lines Given that with my application I need 8 digital lines, is there any guidance on the selection of the pins/outputs. In other words, which 8 outputs provide the easiest proramming experience? Thanks, Mo
  4. M

High-speed digital I/O

Writing an 8-bit value to 8 individual output lines Thanks to all contributors for their valuable input. I would like to extend the scope of my project to include writing an 8-bit value (which can be a constant to compile time) to 8 individual digitial output lines. I can arrange the outputs...
  5. M

High-speed digital I/O

Thank you for your prompt response. The three signals need to have a certain timing relationship. So, there are not three individual "free-running" signals; they are timed w.r.t. each other. This implies that I have to generate them using code to preseve the timing relashion ship. For the sake...
  6. M

High-speed digital I/O

I would like to use the Teensy 4.0 as a simple signal generator to produce digital signals. The intent is to use three I/O pins and configure them as outputs. The 1st signal has a frequency of around 30 HZ, the 2nd signal has a frequency of around 8 KHz, and the 3rd signal has a frequency of...
Back