Recent content by n30_h4x0r

1. N

SD CARD ADAPTER Parallax #32312 with Teensy 3.0

http://fabtolab.com/image/cache/data/Microcontrollers/teensy/teensy3_pinout-900x700.jpg
  2. N

Thanks A ton. It all worked. But, My Curiosity Don't end here. I have seen a Nice USB Rubber Ducky by Darren Kitchen on Hak5. I am willing to recreate it. I am specially impressed by the Functionality that multiple payloads can be kept on the SD Card, and Switched with the Press-Button. I am...
  3. N

Thanks. I am really Lucky To get response from The Creator Of Teensy. I successfully Connected the SDCard with Teensy 3.0. Now, My Plan is to to Make This Teensy like Darren's Rubber Ducky. Any help is good enough. Thanks in Advance
  4. N

And After I Connect the SD Card Adapter with card, How to check if its working?
  5. N

I say Because of this Schematic : I am bit Confused. Kindly correct me where I am going wrong.
  6. N

I have One more doubt. In Teensy 3.0, DOUT => PIN 10 & DIN => PIN 11. But PaulStoffregen, Your Schematic is like this. I am little Confused. Kindly Clarify. CS to pin 10 (CS0) SCLK to pin 13 (SCK) DO to pin 12 (DIN) DI to pin 11 (DOUT) GND to Teensy3 GND 3.3V to Teensy3 3.3V Do not connect...
  7. N

Thanks A Ton PaulStoffregen Thanks a ton PaulStoffregen. I am trying it now.
  8. N

Dear Members, I am new to this field of Development Boards. I am using Teensy 3.0. I purchased a SD CARD Adapter from parallax, #32312. I need to connect it to Teensy 3.0. It will be a great help, if someone here can figure out the Connectable Pins. I am attaching the Images for your...
Back