Recent content by nikkilauda

1. N

no communication com port (usb) available in glediator (rtxt and jar file)

I tried everyhing create the Library/Java/Extensions folder included librxtxSerial.jnilib and RXTXcomm.jar files, but by starting up glediator i cant communicate with the computers ports cause its empty. at com port there is nothing its stays blanc, serial open therefore i cant start. what am i...
  2. N

Gladiator with OctoWS2811 - working example

cant get gladiator to connect whats the problem i cpoied the two files but no communication in gladiator
  3. N

even on Jinx the same problem at com port there is none. so there is no communication and i have copied the two files tho the folder ?????
  4. N

hello Mortonkopf, I tried everyhing create the Library/Java/Extensions folder included librxtxSerial.jnilib and RXTXcomm.jar files, but by starting up glediator i cant communicate with the computers ports. at com port there is nothing its stays blanc, serial open therefore i cant start. what...
  5. N

hello Mortonkopf, I tried everyhing create the Library/Java/Extensions folder included librxtxSerial.jnilib and RXTXcomm.jar files, but by starting up glediator i cant communicate with the computers ports. at com port there is nothing its stays blanc, serial open therefore i cant start. what...
  6. N

teensy to matrix board with 400 ucs1903 ledstring output destroyed teensy ???

So i atach a 330 ohm resistor onport 6 that to data-in from my ledstring, teensy to usb, the ledstring to powersupply, and the buffer-ic no further safety for the port 6 and the great current fron the leds.
  7. N

Than i have ir burn proof, lol The problem was teensy to powersuppluy, and to usb together
  8. N

I even got fuses between the posersupply and leds no reistor. So a condenser between the negative and possitive of the power supply ? The resistor between my data from teensy to the leds
  9. N

Yes thats the problem i wired the teensy with usb and the 5V supply from the leds, it stays 5 V but the teensy gets the current of the leds true the usb from the usb com port. So i can hook up the negative from the powersupply but not the 5 V ? And wich resistor between the buffer ic and the leds ?
  10. N

Yess i have a + and a gnd and treu a buffer ic to pin 6 and 4,36 V to the teensy what can blow up my teensy ? With 21 leds it worked connected it to 400 leds (long wires) teensy gets hot and no communication with the laptop. Hooked up the 21 leds same isseu so teensy lookes smoked. Already...
  11. N

https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/27506-Teensy-3-1-and-FastLED-3-0-3-Compatibility/page2 Connected it like the schematic halfway this forum
  12. N

Everything worked great blink leds,,but now i cant even get it to connect with usb, and it gets hot. i did not reverserd the polarity. How can it be distroyed ? Ore check it
  13. N

Driving WS8212B from a Teensy 3.3V pin

I did connect a level buffer ic 74hct 245 no resistor, with 21 ucs1903 leds works great, connected it to 400 leds and a powersupply 5v the teensy now gets hot and does not respind anymore think i burned it how is that possible ? Can buy a new one but dont want to wreck another one
  14. N

Hi i have 400 leds ucs 1903 directly hooked up to my teebsy output 6, with a test of 21 leds everything works, when i hooked up 400 leds my teensy gets hottee then hot now no connection between my teensy anymore think its gone. Is it wring to just connect the 400 leds to the teense pwm output ...
  15. N

code to implement, teensy 3.2 to glediator to ucs1903 string

I have everything working on 21 leds in a small test. Niw connected the 400 leds on my matrix and the teensy gets hot that you burn youreself on it, and nothing works anymore no communication with teensy is it gone ??? How can it be did i have to make a pull up resistor dont i just connect the...
Back