Recent content by nlecaude

1. N

Teensy 4.1 seems to hang (NativeEthernet)

Seems to be working well with QNEthernet ! I'll leave it running for the weekend but so far no weird behaviours. Thanks for your help !
  2. N

Oh thanks that’s very nice of you ! Will give it a try and report back !
  3. N

Possibly ! Is it API compatible with the Ethernet library ?
  4. N

After a bit of research this might be related to MDNS: https://github.com/vjmuzik/NativeEthernet/issues/23
  5. N

Hello, I converted a sketch I had that was using Serial to NativeEthernet. I noticed that after a few hours, the Teensy seems to either reboot or hang. I was wondering if someone could have a look at my sketch and see if I made any errors that could lead to this ? The program uses OSC to set...
  6. N

Completed project: MIDI to DMX Interface

Thanks Paul !
  7. N

Daisy chain USB hub

Hi! I did not have time to try it myself but my co-worker did and it works great!
  8. N

Daisy chain USB hub

Thanks for the very detailed response Paul ! I'll report my findings for sure. The idea of using the Zero4U was indeed to power it via it's JST connector, easier to integrate in a casing (and cheaper!) than taking apart an existing hub. I like the idea of having a few ports built-in + the...
  9. N

Daisy chain USB hub

Thanks for your answer, just ordered the Zero4U so will test soon. The Zero4U is just a normal hub with a Pi footprint so if 2 regular hubs can be Daisy chained I assume it'll work...
  10. N

Daisy chain USB hub

Polite bump !
  11. N

Daisy chain USB hub

I'm planning on building a USB midi merger/router with the Teensy 3.6 and was planning on using this hub : https://www.adafruit.com/product/3298 as I could easily embed it in an enclosure with the Teensy. I was wondering if I could then plug an external hub to the first one if I wanted to add...
  12. N

I just updated the code to include the Timer library. Compiles fine here for Teensy LC with USB midi.
  13. N

The first byte of sysex is the manufacturer ID, I choose 127 here. The sysex in my case is sent by Max/MSP or Lemur template.
  14. N

Thanks for the troubleshooting, I'll update the code soon!
  15. N

What errors are you getting?
Back