Recent content by obrien28

1. O

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

You may know how much components cost (though that varies based on vendor and quantity), but that doesn’t include my time and shipping, which isn't even accounted for in my list below, likely another $2 USPS, making my so called profit nil. CAN Transceiver (1) 2.07 Capacitors (2) 0.52 3.3V...
  2. O

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

I endend up finding some on eBay, they still come via Chinese Tugboat, but it's better than FOB from Alibaba.
  3. O

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

Maybe I should clarify selling, if I'm lucky I might recoup a $1 or $2 per board after components, solder, time, and shipping, I would hardly call it a commercial enterprise (I'm not selling 1000/week). Just as you contributed your design to the community, I'm offering an easy option for those...
  4. O

Teensy 3.1 and CAN Bus

After looking around there didn't seem to be a good logging sketch out of the box, so I modified the example that comes with Flexcan and came up with this: Source Code: http://github.com/finderman2/Teensy-CAN-Logger/tree/master By default, the file format it outputs is designed to work with...
Back