Recent content by pepsiplease69

1. P

Teensy++ accidentally desoldered a resistor

Thanks, I tried out the teensy as it was and it works perfectly. As a matter of fact, I'm typing this message with the same teensy running as the controller.
  2. P

I was just going to ask out of curiosity if I did want to put a capacitor across the two pins what value cap should I use. Then I looked closely at the schematic and noticed that it was labeled.. 0.1 uF
  3. P

Thanks Paul. I appreciate your quick response. I'll try it out as is and report back. I'm not doing any analogRead's (or at least I'm not aware that QMK is trying to do that). Just driving a switch matrix for my keyboard and sending keypresses over USB. Thanks again.
  4. P

Hi, I was trying to desolder some header pins from my Teensy++ and a resistor(?) that was very close to the header also got removed. I haven't tried to use the board after this but I'm pretty sure I'm going to run into issues. The picture above is a screenshot from the Teensy++ product page...
  5. P

Teensy 4.0 - Toslink optical output

Thank you all for your prompt and helpful replies. I have everything working now. Unfortunately I haven't spent much time with the gui tool so I missed that detail. The last thing I had to do was re-encode my wav files from a different bit rate to 44.1 kHz and export it as a 16 bit signed wav...
  6. P

Thanks very much! This is exactly what I needed. S/PDIF and toslink is working perfectly for me now over pin 14. Per your advice, changing my code to the following did the trick. AudioOutputSPDIF3 audioOutput; I'm just wondering whether this is documented anywhere, because I would have...
  7. P

Yes I've tried pin 7 but not getting any audio. Maybe I need to do something different in my sketch.
  8. P

Hi folks, I am also trying to get toslink to work with my teensy 4.0 I tried the wav file example and with a standard 3.5mm jack from the audio shield outputs sound to my speaker just fine. The sample wav file on the SD card in the slot on the shield plays just fine. I am trying to get optical...
Back