Recent content by pht

1. P

Flummoxed

7. Stino plugin for Sublime Text editor (Support for AVR, Teensy, ATTiny, etc). Comes with Serial monitor and upload capability using avrdude and/or Teensy Loader.
  2. P

Official Distributors

Any Asian distributors carrying the Mini54 chips? Ordering to India via USPS is an exercise in frustration and I'm not paying US$90 to ship 2 $8 chips via UPS.
  3. P

Teensy 3, SD - Mass storage

If you ever consider spending time on the media transfer protocol, please give me a chance to test that. As of now, I've built an app on Windows that connects to the Teensy over Serial and allows me to retrieve and store files on the microsd. Works over USB. Not the most fun way to spend a...
  4. P

How does the upload actually work?

Is the Mini54 chip needed everytime the Teensy receives power, or is it only necessary for reprogramming the MK20 chip? If it is the latter, should it not be possible to expose the relevant MK20 pins to a header and then design a separate "flasher" board with the Mini54 chip that hooks onto...
  5. P

Any help with this?
  6. P

Same code. Compiles fine on Windows and Mac. Hex file too large in Mac

Got fixed somehow. Seems to show the same output, 50% used now. Thanks!
  7. P

Have pm'd you the file. Thanks for looking into it.
  8. P

So I have a piece of code, about 1500 lines, give or take a few. This is for the Teensy 3. I've been developing with my Windows box, Windows 8 64bit if that's relevant. I went out and bought a Macbook air because my previous laptop kicked the bucket. I installed Arduino 1.0.5 and then...
  9. P

Debug Teensy 3.0

No. As per what Paul has said, the JTAG pins aren't available for us.
  10. P

parseFloat() rounds up the returned value

Nevermind. I'm an idiot.
  11. P

Is this something that is going to be worked upon? If not, I will need to design some other way to get stuff off the SD card on my design. I've not worked with onboard/separate EEPROM storage, but if it would be possible to show that data on a PC as a mass storage device, that would be swell...
  12. P

Teensyduino 1.15 Released

Thanks, that was quick! Loader = 1.07 Teensyduino = 1.13. Cheers.
  13. P

Teensyduino 1.15 Released

I understand this might be a stupid question but I had to have a go. How do I figure out which version of Teensyduino I'm on currently? I want to upgrade but I want to see the changelog before I do. Thanks!
  14. P

Teensy 3.0 -> Small-Scale Production

I'm in sort of the same boat as the OP here, and the thought of just building a custom PCB and soldering the Teensy onto it was one of the most sensible options for my personal application. Do you give discounts on bulk orders, somewhere in the region of say 50-100 pcs to start with? I'm also...
  15. P

Eagle library with Teensy 3.0 footprint

I tried the above posted Eagle lbr in Eagle 5.11, it says that the lbr contains invalid data and doesn't load. Any reason why? Or is it just due to using an older/newer version?
Back