Recent content by radiorpl

1. R

Possible to do delay longer than 425 ms with teensy 3.5?

Hi, The delay effect documentation says it has a max delay time of 425 ms, and delayExt uses an external chip for longer delay times. I was wondering if you can get longer delay times on teensy 3.5/3.6 without external memory since they have enough memory onboard to allot more audio memory...
  2. R

Problem changing AudioMixer4 gain in library

update: fixed by declaring sgtl5000_1.enable(); sgtl5000_1.volume(0.5); in the sketch instead of a library.
  3. R

Hi I was incorrect before when I said sgtl5000_1.volume was working completely. It does work to change the volume in the begin section of Atm_master_vol.cpp, but in the function setVolume, it does not work. The mixer gains I was originally asking about do work in this function, just not the...
  4. R

Thanks Paul! Declaring in Atm_master_vol.cpp and changing static to extern in the audio_system_mix.h did the trick! Also, thank you for the teensy and audio library, I'm finding lots of awesome stuff to do with them.
  5. R

Thanks, I'll try that. I should mention that in the machine::begin of Atm_master_vol.cpp, changing values of the mixer gains also has no effect. I can comment them out or leave them and it doesn't change anything. Meanwhile, in the begin, sgtl5000_1.volume(0.5); works, and you can hear the...
  6. R

Hi, I am attempting to make a device that plays back multiple wav files and runs them through effects. I also want to use a seven segment display as an interface and to have a few encoders control multiple parameters. To handle all these states I am using the automaton library by tinkerspy...
Back