Recent content by raindrop

1. R

Teensy 3.6 sd card

I search for sdfat 4 bit sdio example but i am little confused.I would like to use readwrite example (https://github.com/greiman/SdFat/tree/master/examples) with 4 bit sdio.
  2. R

Teensy 3.6 sd card

I have noticed that teensy 3.6 has 4 bit spi.Does this feature supported by sdfat library?If no,how i can use it?Thanks
  3. R

Teensy 3.6 sd card

So when i use 32Gb sd each read/write should be a buffer of 64Kb size instead of 512 buffer?
  4. R

Teensy 3.6 sd card

Could you tell which is the minimum file size when use 32 gb sd card formated to FAT32 and use standard sd card libraries??Thanks a lot!
  5. R

Teensy 3.6 sd card

Hi to all!! Well,recently i bought teensy 3.6 and i would like to use its sd on board module.As i know before i use an sd card i have to format it to FAT32 system,so technically the max size of sd card should be 4Gb.So which is the max size of an sd card that i can use with teensy 3.6 with the...
  6. R

port manipulation instead of dac output while reading from sd

Hi to all. I have teensy 3.6 with on board sd card module and would like to use the sdfat library with available sram for buffers 204800 bytes that means that i can use 400 buffers of 512 bytes for each block read from sd.Microcontroller audio players have two buffers,one is pushed out(DAC...
  7. R

sd card data flow

Hi!! Well i have a project that i need to read constantly bytes from a binary file "byte" buf=file.read() from sd card and make an output with port manipulation (PORTD = buf, ... or PORTD = file.read() inside a loop) at some stable frequency. I have read that because of the sd card latency the...
  8. R

sd card data flow

Hi!! Well i have a project that i need to read constantly bytes from a binary file "byte" buf=file.read() from sd card and make an output with port manipulation (PORTD = buf, ... or PORTD = file.read() inside a loop) at some stable frequency. I have read that because of the sd card latency the...
Back