Recent content by randomthumper

1. R

Multiple Stereo Inputs on Teensy 3.1 with Audio Shield

Do you know if this is possible with the Audio library? There isn't a module for this in the GUI that has stereo input for recording, only the queue one.
  2. R

Also I thought I'd mention that what you've done with both the Teensy and the audio shield is awesome. I love how you have simplified the audio stuff with the GUI as I have never used a DSP and this allowed me to do so straight away. I have used dozens of Teensy 3.1 boards on various wearable...
  3. R

Thanks for all the info on this! I don't have another I2S device so I'll have to keep looking for a way to have two stereo line level inputs. So am I correct in saying that the audio shield provides 2 I2S inputs that make up the stereo input as in the GUI, plus the Teensy 3.1 has 2 ADCs that are...
  4. R

Ah I see. That is a shame. It would only be a small difference in time but I guess that matters a lot where human ears are concerned. It would be interesting to see if stereo recording is possible although I could see how this may suffer from the same problem of not recording at the exact same...
  5. R

Ok, so only two I2S inputs. Do you know if it is possible to read audio from more than one of the ADC pins at the same time or is there something special about the A2 pin for this?
  6. R

I am trying to create a simple stereo mixer with effects and so on to output to a single stereo output. I have had success using a single stereo i2s input, controlling a filter on it, the volume and outputting it through the i2s output with the pre-soldered headphone jack on the shield, but I...
Back