Recent content by RebeccaBlue

1. R

Teensy 4.x Question (PSRAM)

Thanks, Paul- that answers my question.
  2. R

Teensy 4.x Question (PSRAM)

Dumb, but hopefully easy question... Can the external PSRAM on a Teensy 4.x be used as program memory, or just data? i.e. if I have a 2 MByte program, can it be loaded in PSRAM? Thanks!
  3. R

How fast is Teensy 4.1 PSRAM?

Yeah, would definitely be only 8 bits per pixel... Also thinking about going for 640x400 instead of 480. If I do that, then there should be enough regular RAM on the Teensy 4 to make it work. I'll look into FlexIO. Thanks!
  4. R

How fast is Teensy 4.1 PSRAM?

Quick question- Just how fast is the PSRAM on a Teensy 4.1? Basically, I'm trying to figure out if it would be fast enough to store a framebuffer for VGA or not. Thanks!
  5. R

Interfacing Teensy 3.5 with C64 bus.

I've had a not-completely original idea that I've been kicking around for a while... The Commodore 64 was designed to allow an alternate processor (specifically the Z80) to take over the bus and replace the 6510 running the computer. Here's a link to a schematic of the CP/M cartridge...
  6. R

Guitar Multi-Fx Project Feasibility?

Thanks, omjanger, that's what I needed to know. :-)
  7. R

I generally stand about 6 to 10 feet away from my guitar amp, so I'm guessing I wouldn't notice 10 milliseconds of latency. I'm also guessing that the latency would be less noticeable from the time-based effects if the output of the effects themselves were mixed with the inputs. It's the...
  8. R

I recently bought a teensy 3.6. I'd like to use it to make a multi-effect system for guitar, because I've never owned one that I've really liked. (I like the effects built-in to most line 6 products, but I don't like the interface so much.) Feature wise, I'm looking to be able to do mostly...
Back