Recent content by rebel2234

1. R

Teensy 3.1 smoked?

Seems strange that it was all plugged in and running (USB from computer to Teensy and Teensy running on external, ubec regulated battery) fine until I uploaded a sketch, now teensy is completely unresponsive. Is it possible that the failed flash is causing my problems? Thanks in advance,
  2. R

Teensy 3.1 smoked?

Was using a Teensy 3.1 hooked to 72 APA102 5050's using 2 18650 Li-ion's in series then regulated down to 5v with a UBEC. Cut the USB pad so that I could use USB while batteries plugged in. Teensy was running fine on battery so I then plugged in to USB port to change sketch, while plugged into...
  3. R

Teensy 3.2 with Prop Shield lightsaber SFX

No random modulation on hum. I have some oscillation on the buzz gain (square wave) to give it some depth while not swinging. Using 2 fm sine's(hum) and a square wave(buzz). Thinking I may add another high frequency fm sine for some more depth.
  4. R

Teensy 3.2 with Prop Shield lightsaber SFX

Something I've been playing with lately. It sounds pretty good to my ear but seems like it's missing something. What do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbo2T_DMSq8
  5. R

Doppler shift using Audio Library

Turns out I was already on the right track for what I was wanting to accomplish but was having problem with clipping (because of too much gain). Just shifting freq's back and fourth around a stationary freq into a mixer worked out great.
  6. R

Doppler shift using Audio Library

I'm trying to emulate the effect of doppler shift using audio library on teensy 3.2 and PropShield but am having trouble trying to figure out if it is possible to do with just the audio library itself or if I need to figure out another way to implement it with audio. Not real good with audio...
  7. R

Multiple SPI bus

Thank you everybody for the help. I created a function to switch hardware spi ports (as mentioned by aortiz557) and used it to help me determine the problem. The problem, if anybody is interested, is when I use the ILI9341_t3 library. I'm assuming that the "enhancements" (buffer, dma) are...
  8. R

Multiple SPI bus

Brilliant! I will give this a try wasn't thinking of it that way.
  9. R

Multiple SPI bus

I don't want to simply "move" the pins I would like to use 2 SPI interfaces at the same time. EG RFM69 attached to SPI(1) and ILI9342 attached to SPI(2). The reason for this is these two devices on the same SPI bus do not play well together. When I activate the RFM69 radio to send/recieve...
  10. R

Multiple SPI bus

Hello, This is my first post and I just received my first teensy (3.1) a few days ago and I would like to say, "I LOVE IT". I am a beginner at arduino and have been doing alot of reading but I cannot seem to find an answer in the forums or from the "University of Google" librarys, so I'll ask...
Back