Recent content by rohan2

1. R

Teensy 4.0 Execute Program from SD Card/RAM

Yeah, python would make this a whole lot easier, but I feel like the extra work for the speed boost might be worth it.
  2. R

Thanks guys, appreciate the responses! I think I'll give it a go. I'm thinking about starting out with RAM and if it gets too difficult i'll switch over to flash.
  3. R

Well, I know it would take a lot of writes, but I was worried constantly loading different games might end up wearing out the flash faster?
  4. R

Just to be sure, the startup script and linker file are named startup.c and imxrt1062.ld in the Arduino install folder right? C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy4 I'll take a look through them and see if I can understand how they work so that I can edit them, but I...
  5. R

Hello, I recently bought a Teensy 4.0 and have been having a lot of fun with it. I've played with arduinos and other micro-controllers before but have mostly done basic things like using GPIO, PWMs and talking to SPI/I2C devices. I've been trying to take a deeper dive and from reading the...
Back