Recent content by Saurabh

1. S

Controlling Motor Controller via CAN Bus

Sorry for the lack of pictures of the teensy. 'I have linked some pictures of the teensy. The breadboard is resting on top of the motor controller. The motor controller is correctly configured, and both the teensy and the motor controller are set at 250k baud...
  2. S

I switched the teensy with another one. The TX pin is now pulled high when the teensy is running. The RX pin has zero volts on the teensy. I am using the pins on the bottom corner. I am also using the IFCTsimpleFIFOPolling example. When connecting the RX pin of the CAN transceiver, data waves...
  3. S

There doesn't seem to be any activity on the teensy pin. I swapped RX/TX and there is still nothing showing.
  4. S

I verified all the connections are good. I also connected the oscilloscope to the motor controller. It showed clear square waves so it is definitely working. A 120R terminator resistor is connected to the transceiver and the motor controller. Could there be a problem with the transceiver? If so...
  5. S

How do I know if the transceiver pin is enabled? Also how do I connect and use it? Thanks
  6. S

I tried using IFCTsimpleFIFOPolling to see if any communication would show on the serial monitor. The monitor showed nothing. Prior to testing the code, I changed the baud rate to 250000 to match the motor controller which is set at the same speed. Can the IFCT library read any kind of CAN bus...
  7. S

The motor controller is only broadcasting. However, it can also receive. I have linked images to the oscilloscope readings if that helps. Teensy view: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lPP06uHcP--wkpG0v7gblIOKY7Z3DLkr/view?usp=sharing With Motor controller...
  8. S

Hello, I am trying to communicate to a motor controller via CAN bus on a Teensy 3.6 with a Waveshare CAN transceiver. I am using an oscilloscope to analyze the communication with CAN High and Low. The Teensy is using the FlexCan library to test the communication. From the Teensy perspective...
Back