Recent content by schuchi

1. S

Problem of how to get the raw value from microphone?

The trigger signal fluctuate about 16ms around the trigger threshold, when I play the identical sound with an audio interface to the teensy audio shield. I think the reason is the queue where a pointer to a 128 sample array of 16 bit integers is returned. With a sample rate of 8kHz the...
  2. S

Problem of how to get the raw value from microphone?

Is there any way to get the raw audiodata like analogRead(), when using the teensy audioshield, AUDIO_INPUT_MIC? I want to to check if my audio signal reached a defined threshold and take out a trigger signal, when it is true. I tried it with the queue but i have undesirable fluctuations while...
  3. S

A Guide To Using ESP8266 With TEENSY 3

Was anyone successful to upload the code to Esp8266-01 with Teensy 3.2 or 3.6? Every time I get the error: failed sending 0xC0 error: failed sending 8 bytes error: failed sending 36 bytes .....
  4. S

I2C communication between to teensy boards

I tried unsuccessfully to setup an I2C communication between a teensy 3.6 (master) and a teensy 3.2 (slave) although the indentical code works with the same Teensy 3.6 as master and an arduino uno as slave. I also tried to find the Teensy 3.2 using i2cscanner...
  5. S

use oled display conected with teensy 3.6 and audioshield

Thank you, the display stuff is working. But I can not receive audio with the queue, I only receive -1?? /* A benchmark Test, on Teensy it will also check if pin you choose are legal Version 1.11 (better screenFill test, test in rotation 0...3, fixed test lines results) */ #include...
  6. S

Change sample rate for Audio Adaptor Board for Teensy 3.0 & 3.1 FFT

Thank you, I tried it with 8 kHz sample rate and it works: audiostream.h: #elif F_CPU == 180000000 #define MCLK_MULT 1 //16 #define MCLK_DIV 87 // 255 // 180.000.000*16/2.048.000; 2.048.000/256=8kHz sample rate #define MCLK_SRC 0 output_i2s.cpp: #ifndef...
  7. S

The oled library uses SPI like the audioshield. I think i have to define other pins somewhere to use the other SPI pins on the Teensy 3.6. But I am beginner at c#, do you have an idea? Yes, the I2C with the pin 18,19 works with the audioshield and display . But the SSd1306 library seems to be...
  8. S

Hi guys, I want to use an oled display (with reset, DC pin etc.) together with the teensy audioshield on teensy 3.6 board. I use the SSD_13xx library (https://github.com/sumotoy/SSD_13XX). I can not receive any audio signal. Maybe it get in trouble because the audioshield and oled display use...
Back