Recent content by semegraph

1. S

Help with Basic Audio Lib results

Teensy 4 ADC audio library I landed here looking for a way to interface an electret with a teensy 4,as shown if you click on an ADC element in the audio library design tool, but I'm running into compiler errors. is the ADC element still supported by the audio library on teensy 4? Do I need to...
  2. S

An Audio Phase-Locked-Loop (PLL) Block

How is this going? I would like to experiment with using phased lock loops to reinforce a frequency with an arbitrary offset, was planning a hardware logic approach but I wonder if a software approach would work...
  3. S

teensy 4 pad traces

I think I must be misunderstanding. I love the pads, I am asking if it would be possible or in any way detrimental to slightly alter the circuit board traces that lead to the pads so if one accidentally rips off it is easier to repair. I do not want to alter anything about the pads themselves...
  4. S

teensy 4 pad traces

In my case, I was working with a protoype teensy board I was putting into my own guitar, and one of the boards attached via serial, a midi board, got caught when i was making an adjustment and ripped off a pad. It wasnt a normally moving part. I can't believe noone else has had a similar...
  5. S

teensy 4 pad traces

I hope this conveys what I mean, on the left is the hypothetical future arrowhead trace out of the factory, which would function just as the normal traces do now. On the right is the hypothetical disasterous situation where the pad has ripped off the board, but luckily there is a spot where the...
  6. S

teensy 4 pad traces

I had a couple of cases where one of the pads that does not go all the way through the board was ripped off the fiberglass mechanically and I had a heck of a time repairing them. Is there any way traces on a future teensy board could be designed like an arrowhead so that if the pad is ripped...
  7. S

6 inputs audio recorder with CS42448 audio card from OSH Park

How is this project going? Do you end up with a lot of cross-string leaking? How did you isolate your magnetic signal to one string per signal? I played around with using a laser module and a phototransistor to pick up vibrations for only one string at a time, I don't know whether that might...
  8. S

Quad channel output on Teensy 3.6

What hurdles might there be to processing 6 channels of audio instead of 4?
  9. S

Best practice for programming a Teensy 3.0 and its 32 bit ARM

on this page, https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_libs_AudioRoadmap.html it says "The Teensy Audio Library is designed for 16 bit data, because the ARM Cortex-M4 processor on Teensy 3.1 has special "DSP instructions" and features that accelerate processing 16 bit signals. Adding a 17th bit incurs a...
Back