Recent content by sherinkapotein

1. S

Tips on soldering pin headers on T3.2

Thanks. Will keep all your advice in mind for the next run (fingers crossed).
  2. S

I did range temperatures between 300-350 in steps of 10 on different holes. I would confess being reluctant to make my iron contact for more time than to melt the solder in fear of damaging the components. May be I should have been more liberal (or not). But I sure will consider your tips on a...
  3. S

Hello, This sounds rudimentary (even to me asking) but is there a guide to getting started with soldering the Teensy's. Background. I've had a T3.2 for a few months now and yesterday I finally decided that I need to get working on it. My first step was to solder some breakaway pin headers like...
  4. S

Realtime Audio Streaming using Teensy 3.2

Thanks!! that lifted my spirits a little bit. You are right, I should get started with it and start hitting roadblocks. Having a specific query then might entail more specific responses. Thanks again.
  5. S

As much as I agree with you, but for me one of the motivations of a DIY project is to achieve similar results (maybe marginally inferior) as that of commercial off the shelf item with lesser cost. With two $25 (yes it costs me that much with duties etc ) teensys and accessories the project cost...
  6. S

Hi, I have been thinking of setting up a realtime wireless(read Wifi) stereo audio streaming using Teensy3.2 board, so that i can hear what my TV plays even in the kitchen :P (I'd refrain from using using off the shelf Bluetooth modules as I also want this to be a learning exercise) Disclaimer...
Back