Recent content by simonmaltby

1. S

Help creating a custom PCB based on Teensy LC

Do you mean a single bigger value Cap? So where we have 3 x 0.1uf and a 2.2uf can I use 1 x 2.2uf or 1 x 2.5uf or even 1 x 3uf?
  2. S

Thank you... that makes sense. Just need to know if I need all the caps between VDD / VUSB and ground? l don't do motion myself, but have a motion system on my own rig which is excellent.
  3. S

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17980[/ATTACH Could you please explain what these 2 symbols mean? Are the capacitors on the VDD and VUSB nets needed? Thank you
  4. S

Thank you Paul... I had not found that diagram :)
  5. S

Ok I've got as far as I can with the basic design. Questions. 1. Are my connections correct? 2. Where do I connect USB D- and D+? 3. Where do I connect the Crystal? 4. There is confusion in the list of connections regarding PTA3... it says pin 20 and pin 3 5. How do I connect a program switch...
  6. S

Thank you... no one else has responded. It really should be fairly simple. I am trying to do it myself and will put the design up for, hopefully, someone to validate. I get that I need the crystal and think I need a capacitor to the 3.3v output.... what I cannot work out at all is if I need...
  7. S

This is what the product currently looks like. I have a couple of slightly different versions.
  8. S

I hope you don't mind me reaching out on the forum. I have a commercial product which I use the Teensy LC board for but I am finding it difficult to mount the board flat because I use the USB pads to mount to another PCB and I have a USB cable going over the top of the Teensy, so need it as low...
Back